The Psych Central Show is an award-winning, weekly podcast that approaches psychology and mental health in a casual and accessible fashion. Listen as our hosts, Gabe Howard & Vincent M. Wales, speak candidly with experts to break down complex topics in simple and understandable ways.
100th Episode Extravaganza
Okay, “extravaganza” might be a bit of an exaggeration. But it really is the 100th episode of The Psych Central Show. As such, we thought it would be fun (and maybe a bit educational) to take a look back on The Psych Central Show, from its conception to the current day. Michelle Hammer, co-host of A Bipolar, a Schizophrenic, and a Podcast, joins the show as “host for a day” to ask Gabe and Vincent to share their perspectives on the show as its hosts and to answer some common questions. Listen in for some inside scoops and a lot of laughs.
- How did The Psych Central Show come to be?
- How did Vincent get the job as co-host?
- What are some favorite episodes?
- Michelle Hammer’s crappy pitch.
- How guests are chosen for the show.
- Unmet expectations of the show.